A few words about us
Founded in 1956, Florida Assurers is the oldest independent insurance agency on Miami Beach. We are best known for our proven strategic insurance planning practices, helping clients select the best insurance coverage. And due to our location and longevity in South Florida, we have special expertise in seacoast risks.
Florida Assurers offers a complete range of insurance products for individuals and businesses in South Florida-everything from automobile and homeowner's insurance to commercial property, professional liability, and workers compensation insurance. We take the time to educate individuals on the various ways of increasing one's knowledge of insurance, so they become better buyers, make better decisions, and achieve better results.
- Excellence in Service - We strive to provide a level of service above and beyond client expectations.
- Professionalism and Integrity - We always conduct business with professionalism and integrity.
- Updated Expertise - We keep pace with insurance regulations and trends through continuing education courses.
- Passion - We are driven by a passion for excellence.
- Positive Results - We research and develop results-oriented strategies.
Meet our Team
Mr. Hurwitz handles our personal and business life insurance and related product needs. He has his own firm and is not an employee of Florida Assurers.
Norman Hurwitz offers securities through Parkland Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC NJH Financial Corp. and Florida Assurers, Inc. are independent of Parkland Securities, LLC.
- • Education on various insurance coverages and how they affect you.
- • Personalized insurance strategies to bring you maximum benefit at the best rates.
- • Helpful links to independent contractors who can help save you money.
- • Access to a professional panel of speakers (attorney, accountant and an insurance agent) who can address your issues of concern.
- • An email hotline to respond to concerns about your coverage, policies, etc. within 24 hours.
- • Insurance Company Speaker Workshops where you can speak directly to an insurance company representative and gain their perspective on an insurance issue.
- • Condominium President's Peer Group Discussion Meetings where real-life solutions can be shared.
- By taking advantage of these services, you can become better buyers, make better insurance decisions, and achieve better results.